Saturday, July 13, 2013

Mid-Winter Favourite Things

In this dreary part of winter, where rugging up against the cold is beginning to loose its charm; and the short days, while getting longer, are not doing so fast enough; I've started thinking about some of my favourite things, things that make me happy.

In no particular order, we have...


Organised spice racks

My cookbook bookshelves

A selection of sparkling water

A freezer of one-person meals. Lunch or dinner in minutes.

Tea and a selection of foodie magazines

De-cluttered wardrobe, with matching hangers

Red wine, Riedel glassware & the fire

Mid-winter tropical holidays with good friends

Absolutely amazing $1.65 Nasi Goreng on said tropical holiday

And on that note, I'm off to enjoy some red wine in front of our recently installed gas fireplace.

Keep warm,
-Alphie 

No comments:

Post a Comment