Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm back!

I have been a very bad blogger lately, and I apologise. I did a bit of moving around over Christmas, and didn't get to blogging, and by the time I was back in Perth in mid January, I had lost my blogging mojo.


I have moved out of FSIL's fab house into a dingy apartment, because FSIL and Mr FSIL have had a baby! He's the cutest thing ever, and has inspired me to start sewing again - I started with a quilt, and have now started on adorable stuffed toys (aka softies) made with gorgeous fabric.

I tried to revive my cooking and blogging mojo, but the useless kitchen in my apartment did not help with the revival. Add to that my renewed interest in sewing, and the relentless heat in Perth, and cooking has just not been that exciting lately.

But, all is not lost people. I have a fantastic (even if I do say so myself) post coming up for anyone who has bothered to hang around.

More soon,
Alphie

No comments:

Post a Comment